the dumbest thing is when parents say “this isnt how i raised you” like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am
I remember your collarbone, forming the tiniest
satellite dish in the universe, your smile
as the place where parallel lines inevitably crossed.
I remember your eyes: fifty attack dogs on a single leash,
how I once held the soft audience of your hand.
I’ve been ignored by prettier women than you,
but none who carried the heavy pitchers of silence
so far, without spilling a drop.
things i need u to please know right now:
- bad days don’t last forever
- napping is never a crime
- all the cells in ur body are working so hard to keep u healthy and happy and they love u very much
- also dogs, they love u very much
- instant hot chocolate takes 2 minutes to make and requires no culinary expertise please indulge urself
- u are a part of this world
- and a very important part
- don’t doubt that for a single second
stop unfollowing me i have been nothing but gorgeous and hilarious to u all